Media Planner/Senior & Manager
Job Level: Senior to Middle Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead in planning and developing media strategies, media touch-point planning, media budgeting and effectiveness analysis via all integrated online, social network, mobile, digital PR, and other online & offline channels.
- Administrate campaign implementation to ensure budget is in line with hitting campaign success metrics.
- Buy, optimize, and manage media campaigns in both programmatic through DSPs, Exchanges and Biddable media (Facebook, IG, YouTube, Google, Line, twitter, etc.).
- Monitor ad delivery and recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Project coordination with internal team.
- Analyze media consumption, market situation and social voice.
- Advanced analysis and reports of media performance.
- Manage good relationships with clients.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in media planning.
- Excellent understanding of online & offline media planning, implementation, and optimizations.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
- Good understanding in digital and programmatic media: Ad Optimize, Pixel, Tracking Code, SDK & Analytic.
- Data management knowledge.
- Well play on social listen tools and KOL platforms.
- Strong qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- Excellent solving problem solutions.
- Strong creativity, self-motivated, result-oriented, dynamic, initiative mind set, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Digital Native, Technology enthusiasm.
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Basic programming & Design knowledge is preferable