Digital Designer/Group Head
Job Level: Middle Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- A fascinated job which is about visualize creative ideas into digital ads material.
- Supervision art direction for digital ads materials.
- Interprets the client’s business needs and developing a visual concept to suit their purpose.
- Lead ideation also advice visual concept or art direction to team member.
- Works closely with creative team to shape idea and visual concept for ads or campaign.
- Manage team to deliver project quality in timely manner.
- Creates artworks for online marketing materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge to explore new digital ads idea.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied/Fine Art or a related filed.
- 5+ years’ experience in art director or designer position. Experiences in creative agency will be advantage.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. It will be advantage if good skill in Adobe Premier Pro or Adobe After Effect.
- Excellent creative visual thinking, and attention to details. craftsmanship is needed.
- Good team management skill, able to proper task to junior team member to meet project timeline.
- Passion and enthusiasm in design for digital ads.
- Opened mind about feedback and willing make change to get better and better designs.
- Digital native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Good presentation skills.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Manage and work well under pressure environment and ability to cope with several project at a time.
- Good command Thai and English.