Job Level: Middle Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely within the creative team to create work and wow creative ideas for digital campaigns and contents to meet client’s business objectives.
- Crystallize and sharpen the creative idea into a workable idea and assist the internal team to ensure it is delivered.
- Collaborating with the internal team to ensure that all creative ideas and art direction are presented properly.
- Assist and ignite juniors who are under supervision in ideation, if there is any junior member under supervision.
- Track changes in digital landscape to explore new digital ads idea.
- University Degree in Communication, Journalism or a related subject area.
- 2-5 years of working experience in position of copy writer/art director. At least 2-year experience is preferable.
- Strong in creative thinking and idea conceptualize.
- Experienced with ideation and implement digital campaign is preferable.
- Demonstrate exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation.
- Well understanding in human insight and able to turn its to an outstanding idea.
- Passionate make-it-happen attitude in creating and implementing creative/innovative ideas.
- Well understand digital ads types and able to spin creative idea for different digital ads types.
- Open mind to changes and able to keep up with fast changing environment in digital landscape.
- Digital Native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Passionate and opened mind to learn new things.
- Able to manage junior team members will be advantage.
- Work well under pressure environment.
- Good command Thai and English.