Job Level: Senior Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mixing fascinating job scope between project management and strategic planning.
- Meeting with clients to discuss strategy and debriefing job’s brief from a client and brief to related teams.
- Lead in setup digital strategy plan with internal team and clients to win the business results.
- Supervision junior team member (if any) and cooperate with all parties in the agency and external parties such as creative team, media team, production team and clients to ensure the projects to meet project’s timeline and its objectives.
- Analyze campaign results and report to the client in monthly basis or upon request from clients.
- Build up clients’ business growth through pro-active refined recommendations and honest consultancy.
- Take part in campaign initiative with all parties in the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Communication Arts or Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/advertising fields. If any experiences in digital advertising field is adavantage.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding in digital marketing strategy and digital ads technology and digital target’s insight.
- Able to work effectively under workload especially in the tight timeline
- Good managerial and leadership skill.
- Open mind about changes and able to keep up with fast changing environment in digital landscape.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Good ability to judge and make a recommendation to meet clients’ problems, or solution for the client.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy in MS Office.