Job Level: Entry Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mixing fascinating job scope between project management and strategic planning.
- Meeting with clients to discuss strategy and debriefing job’s brief from a client and brief to related teams.
- Setup digital strategy plan with internal team and clients.
- Cooperate and working with all parties in the agency and external parties such as creative team, production team and clients to manage and ensure the projects to meet project’s timeline and its objectives.
- Analyze campaign results and report to the client in monthly basis or upon request from clients.
- Build up clients’ business growth through pro-active refined recommendations and honest consultancy.
- Take part in campaign initiative with all parties in the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Communication Arts or Marketing or related field.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Advertising fields. At least 1-year experience in advertising field is preferable.
- Good strategic and analytical thinking.
- Well-organized, punctual, good service mind and pleasant personality.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Knowledgeable in online marketing communication and digital media also understanding in the technology that goes into digital marketing solutions is advantage.
- Good creative eye and ability to judge the works and make a recommendation to meet clients’ expectation or solution for the client.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy in MS Office.
- Good sense to manage and effectively prioritize project tasks especially in the tight timeline.
Required Documents (MUST HAVE)